Monday, September 04, 2006

Nasty Little Tizard Man

I've just been acosted again walking down my corridor at work (Tizard Building, Soton Uni) by this nasty litte man who must be part of the ISVR as he was talking to some other ISVR person. He's got the sort of face that looks as though it's been screwed up through years of complaining and being angry at people.

Again he goes "Excuse me, what are you doing? Your not allowed to be in bare feet at work".


This time, however, I'd done some research with the Uni Health and Safety department and found that there were no restrictions on what should be warn on your feet while at work. There is for working in labs, but not otherwise. So I told him so - "Actually I checked with the Uni H&S and found there is no problem".

"Well" he said, "I'll make it a problem".

What a lovely man.

No comments: